yum broken

Spencer Kellis spencerkellis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:47:04 UTC 2005

Ed -

Thanks for the insight and criticism.

I hope my reply was not construed negatively. My effort to engage in
technical conversations over email was a little naive perhaps; I was simply
trying to counter the suggestion and find out a little more. As you suggest,
I certainly do not have a lifetime's experience with linux. As I did not
know the relationship between memory, linux, and segfaults, I know now
because I asked. :)

I'll be running memtest86 as you suggested, and I'll post the results.

Thanks,
Spencer

--
www.spencerkellis.net <http://www.spencerkellis.net>