Editable PDF files

Jon Moss mossjon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 13:01:23 UTC 2005

The IRS paid big bucks (our tax money at work) to
allow all tax payers to download and use their forms
and save the data.

If you check out the FAQ at Adobe, the number one
question concerns Readers inability to save data from
a form.

It all depends on how the form was created and with
what third-party utility.

Thanks,

Jon Moss