KMix problem on FC4 running KDE-3.4.2

André Fettouhi Andre.Fettouhi at exp2.physik.uni-giessen.de
Fri Oct 7 06:45:51 UTC 2005

I'm having problems with kmix on my FC4 box running KDE-3.4.2. Everytime
I log in either user or root the kmix window pops up. I've already setup
kmix so that it should run in tray but it still pops up everytime. I
tried to change sessions with the session manager and killing kmix and
logging out and then in again. But that didn't work either. I tried
uninstalling/reinstalling, that didn't help either. The only option I
haven't tried is to reset the account. How do I reset the accounts so
that it looks like I'm logging in for the first time or does anyone have
better suggestion?

Kind Regards

André Fettouhi.

Cand.Scient. André Fettouhi