Does anyone have Veritas Back-up agent working on Fedora Core4 64 Bit (agent. be)

John Gallagher john.gallagher at ciosystems.com
Fri Oct 7 23:12:03 UTC 2005

Thanks,

I have a call into Veritas about XFS Support.

The directories below the mount point are exported via NFS.  This may be a
kluge but ..... Could I mount them via NFS in order for the back-up agent to
be able to read  the file system?

My only other options are to use Samba or a NFS mount from the back-up
server (W2k OS).

John