After installing Gnome 2.12 from nrpm

Marcus Zingmark blackline at bodymodification.se
Mon Oct 10 14:54:18 UTC 2005

I have installed Gnome 2.12 from nrpm and it works just fine.

Now since I've read some about it's not recommended to mix repos, I
wonder what you people recommend that I should do. Should I still have
the nr-productions repos configured for yum even after I have installed
Gnome or is the "idea" with this guide
(http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Upgrade_your_FC4_box_to_the_latest_Gnome_2.12_desktop)
that I should erase the nr-productions repos afterwards?

Perhaps it won't make much difference if I just leave it this way, but I
don't know if it could give me any complications in the future, mixing
repos.

/// Marcus