RPM Database broken

Francois Massonneau frmas at free.fr
Thu Oct 20 07:04:05 UTC 2005

Le Jeudi 20 Octobre 2005 07:46, Gilboa Davara a écrit :
> First, please do not repost your problem repeatedly.
> While I understand that you are in a jam, this is no reason to report
> the same message for the 4'th time. now.

Yes, I saw that. really sorry, but I got a mailer problem.

> Second, can you get a list of what you installed by using rpm -qa and/or
> kickstart file?

rpm -qa gives me nothing.
I read the archives of the rpm fedora mailing list, and it seems I do not have
a real solution. SOmeone gave a script once, but I don't know how it can fix
my pb. A fresh install seems my only way out. I'm gonna wait a little bit
more if someone has a good solution... Thanks and sorry again for the
multiple posts. Francois