IMAP Access Not Working!!

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Thu Oct 20 21:33:51 UTC 2005

I've recently setup Fedora Core 4 using the "Perfect Fedora Core 4 Setup
Guide".

I've gotten most packages to work properly. I even installed ISPConfig
properly (At least to the best of my knowledge!)

I can't seem to get the IMAP server working. Basically, I've tried logging
onto the server using an IMAP client (Outlook Express) and entered all the
correct settings (server, username, password) and made sure the ports were
open (143), but there seems to be no connection being attempted.

It might be a firewall issue ... but I'm not sure...

Can anyone help?!

Ki Song