How to make FC3 and Win XP SP1 coexist safely?

Yunus yunus at cdl.co.id
Mon Oct 24 11:08:54 UTC 2005

Dear All,
I would like to have FC3 with high performance on my machine.My PC already have Win XP SP1 installed on Drive D NTFS(Free space 7 GB). Whereas Drive C NTFS has free space 15.9GB.
Here specification of my machine:
   #  AMD Athlon 1.14 GHz
   #  RAM 256MB
   #  NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 64MB
   # Seagate 40GB
My PC already have Win XP SP1 installed on Drive D NTFS(Free space 7 GB). Whereas Drive C NTFS has free space 15.9GB.

How to install FC3 into this machine safely (without destroy my data and Win XP) ?
What partition should i create before installing FC3? (I intend to use partition magic for this purpose)

Thanks.

Rgds,

tji nyan