Unstable Fedora Installation

Bruce Feist bfeist at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 24 21:32:15 UTC 2005

Gilboa Davara wrote:

>Sounds like a hardware problem to me.
>Can you post your machine configuration, include the power supply and
>memory used?

It's an MSI RS480M2-IL mother board with an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ CPU, and
two 512MB DDR-400 PC3200 RAM.  Primary hard drive is an 80 gig IDE
ATA/100 WD drive, and there are actually four different 250 gig SATA/150
WD drives, as well as  a pair of Lite-on 16x DVD+-R/RW IDE dual layer
drives.  The CPU has a 400 watt VTech power supply, and there are
multiple fans in the case.

I don't have more specific information on the power supply available
without opening up the computer (which I'll do if that'd be helpful).

The network adapters are the built-in one, and a Netgear GA311 Gigabit
Ethernet.

Bruce