Large Ramdisk creation causes crashes

Brandon Ooi tech at hotornot.com
Thu Oct 27 19:22:29 UTC 2005

Hi Andy,

I performed the test without a filesystem with the same crashy results.
It's only when the ramdisk fills do I see problems (with or without a
filesystem). I've tried other filesystems as well (ext3, reiserfs). I
have also removed the raid from the tests as it seems like that is not
part of the problem.

I'm still kind of stumped so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me :)

Thanks!

Brandon