Lost front speakers with 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4 (SB Live 5.1 Gamer)

spmirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 2 00:39:04 UTC 2005

Hello,

I installed 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4 yesterday.  Sound worked fine on the prior
3-4 or so kernel releases.  The only sound option that remained on the
Playback
tab of Volume Control was a 3 bar EMU10K1 PCM controller, which I have never
seen before.  I added Wave Surround in to get the rear speakers working.

There is no longer an option for Master and if I check on Wave, etc, it
wont add it
to the sound panel.  Plain PCM option is also missing.

Thanks,

Stephen