system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:26:25 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 08:18, "國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" wrote:
> Yes, it's happening to me too and I'm having thoughts about switching to
> another distribution.

If you don't like running the very latest code with all the
tradeoffs that implies, you might like the free Centos4
distribution which is rebuilt from the RHEL sources.  It
is similar in program versions to what was in fedora FC3
so it's not a big change for fedora users.

But, you don't get the latest desktop apps either.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com