Find duplicated files

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Mon Oct 3 06:46:50 UTC 2005

On Monday 03 October 2005 10:46, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> My /home directory is getting out of space. And I believe it's because I
> have many duplicate files I downloaded.
> Is there anyway I can now which files are duplicated in some directories?
> Thank you very much,

Using yum search, I found this:
fslint.noarch                            2.11-2                 extras
Matched from:
FSlint is a toolkit to find all redundant disk usage (duplicate files
for e.g.). It includes a GUI as well as a command line interface.

Very nice.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
13:46:49 up 5:43, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux