CPU load monitor - kcpuload available for FC4?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Oct 3 12:06:39 UTC 2005

Around about 30/09/05 15:11, Claude Jones typed ...
> I'm looking for an rpm or source for kcpuload - does anyone have this working
> for FC4? I like it because it's simple, loads in the systray, and does one
> thing, show CPU activity; it does this quite nicely for SMP machines, which
> is what I need it for. I've hunted around one but I can't seem to find
> anything except for Debian - if anyone knows of an alternative, I would also
> be interested.

   I keep an up-to-date RPM of hardware-monitor-applet which does SMP (which
is why I have it), but it is just a normal applet not a panel-notification
jobby.  You can shrink it down, though.

http://www.fnxweb.com/software/repos/
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/hardware-monitor/

--