Captive Environment

Horacio R. Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Mon Oct 3 19:26:21 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 10 août 2005 à 15:46 -0600, Gary P Carr a écrit :
> We would like to set up an account with a limited, captive
> environment. Basically we want the account to run an application when
> a user logs into it, and limit the user to only interacting with the
> application program.
>
> Any ideas, or suggestions about where to look for information on
> doing something like this?

I haven't the answer to your question but if I try to install FC4 in a
P4 2.8 & Matrox G550 at the momet the installation program passed to
graphics, I see the screen as i were be drunken. All images are
"doubled" and moving the mouses's coursor (under this) the display
changes. My solution was, Install FC3!

Hi!