Tablet PC

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:26:16 UTC 2005

On 9/30/05, Chris Spencer <gmane.20.evilspam at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> Stanley Davis wrote:
> > Will FC4 work on a notebook/tablet pc? I am considering purchasing one
> but they seem to come with a special install of Windows XP tablet pc
> edition. Does linux have supprt for tablet pc yet?

Not sure about FC4 specifically, but I might be getting a wack of xybernauts
to outfit my local police department with. I checked them out on the website
and they do have a version with linux. I will be getting a unit for myself
but will of course be running linux rather than windows. I have a demo unit
at the station but it isn't the xp one. It has some version of windows
mobile and it won't suit my needs yet. I'll hopefully be getting some
different units this week with some more power. I'll need bluetooth and
802.11b/g for my needs.

--
-=/>Thom