How to install Unreal Tournament 2004 server for linux.

MB myfedora at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 13:49:57 UTC 2005

It comes as a zip package that contains versions for linux, linux-64,
windows, and the Mac.  There is no setup program.  A readme file
instructs to extract to a folder and for linux, to execute the program
with the ucc-bin file located in folder UT2004/System.
Ok, so I created a folder at /home/mark/UT2004 and extracted to it. I
tried double clicking on the file ucc-bin but I got this permission
error. The permission (I forget what it was) had no execution checked so
I set it to 777.  I also set the folders ut2004 and system to 777 and
ran the menu "Applications > Run Application..." but it does nothing.
There's no hard drive activity at all.  What to do?