High availability mail server options

Aly S.P Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Tue Oct 4 17:57:09 UTC 2005

Have you looked at a software called balance which would offer load
balancing capabilities ?

I would use something like Courier IMAP as it also has an IMAP Proxy
server which could come in handy for a wide range of things. I think that
you can create something like /mail and put maildirs there, then dump them
with a dump utility for example you could use xfsdump/xfsrestore if you
used the XFS to do things.

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi