system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Tue Oct 4 18:59:42 UTC 2005

What exactly do U mean by "real work"?  U don't mean to say that Windoze
users or people working in industries other than yours are slackers, do
U? ;-)

To be fair to everyone, I'd have to say that as far as I know, Windoze
can pretty much do what Linux is capable of doing.  I don't know much
about your industry though, so I would have to reserve comment in your case.

The main reasons why I'm using Linux on my primary work machine is, it's
more secure, stable, my data doesn't get tied to proprietary software,
and it doesn't come with a price tag.  However, I still believe that the
GUI way is the easier way to do things.  But of cos, I do agree that
it's also easier to make mistakes this way.