Editable PDF files

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Tue Oct 4 19:00:49 UTC 2005

Ian Pilcher grabbed a trusty #2 pencil and scribbled:

>Robert Bell wrote:
>

>>Is there any program for Fedora that will allow you to save data entered
>>into an editable PDF file (form)? The free Acrobat reader does not do
>>this and the other various PDF readers don't even let you edit the form
>>let alone save it. Thanks
>>

>Update your copy of Acrobat Reader (now Adobe Reader).

Update it to what?  The version 7.0.3 which I have installed seems to be
the latest, and it WILL NOT let you save the data you have filled in to
a form (unless you count printing it as a form of "saving").

--
Fritz Whittington -- TI Alum -- http://www.tialumni.org
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't know." --Mark Twain