yum broken

Spencer Kellis spencerkellis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:04:32 UTC 2005

I would have thought bad memory would be manifest in many more ways than
simply yum not working. My system is otherwise stable, and has been up and
operating for a week currently without any other issues. I appreciate the
idea though, and if you still consider bad memory an option I'd be
interested to hear it (and how & why).

If there are any other ideas out there, even pointers to what to look
through for possible problems on my own, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Spencer

--
www.spencerkellis.net <http://www.spencerkellis.net>