system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Oct 4 21:16:01 UTC 2005

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 02:59:42AM +0800, "國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" wrote:
> What exactly do U mean by "real work"?  U don't mean to say that Windoze
> users or people working in industries other than yours are slackers, do
> U? ;-)
>
> To be fair to everyone, I'd have to say that as far as I know, Windoze
> can pretty much do what Linux is capable of doing.  I don't know much
> about your industry though, so I would have to reserve comment in your case.

You have to stop saying things like this. They are simply not true.
If you want to say Windows is easier for people who aren't very
sophisticated in computer use , OK. But as far as doing much of what
Linux is capable of doing, that is just plain Balderdash.

We Klingons believe as you do -- the sick should die.  Only the strong
should live.
		-- Kras, "Friday's Child", stardate 3497.2
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484