system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

valentin antonescu valduboisvert at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 01:00:38 UTC 2005

>On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 02:59:42AM +0800, "國產
>Wei-Yee Chan (Made in
>Chinar)" wrote:
>> What exactly do U mean by "real work"?  U don't
mean >to say that
>Windoze
>> users or people working in industries other than
>yours are slackers,
>do
>> U? ;-)

=Ooh, no! That wasn't my intention. From this you can
infer that the few java developers we have here still
working under windoze are slackers too. And I know
they aren't. :) Anyway, I was talking here about my
field without any attempt to generalize.

>> To be fair to everyone, I'd have to say that as far
>as I know,
>Windoze
>> can pretty much do what Linux is capable of doing.
I >don't know much
>> about your industry though, so I would have to
>reserve comment in
>your case.
>>
>You have to stop saying things like this. They are
>simply not true.
>If you want to say Windows is easier for people who
>aren't very
>sophisticated in computer use , OK. But as far as
doing >much of what
--
= I really don't know what's Balderdash but I do know
that most of our work can be described as building

 regards,
 Val