Trouble in Calc printing legal size paper with landscape layout, margin in print preview fine, but bad in printing

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Oct 5 03:09:25 UTC 2005

Dear all,
I'm using OpenOffice 2 beta 2 with WindowsXP/Linux.
I have trouble printing a Calc sheet in legal size paper in landscape layout.

When I preview it in print preview, the layout is perfect. But, when I print
it, the layout got cut about 1 inch on the right side.
No matter what I adjust on the margin, the result is the same.

Can anyone give me a direction here?
Thank you,
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
09:08:41 up 59 min, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux