Wireless on a Fedora Desktop ?

Edward Dekkers edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 5 08:43:23 UTC 2005

#1 suggestion is read the mailing list archives - this has been asked
and answered a myriad of times already, so it wouldn't do much good to
re-hash it.

Also visit google with your query - there's so many articles, how-to
documents, and dedicated wireless on Linux sites you're bound to find
what you need there.

I use D-Link DWL-G520 cards in my Linux desktop systems with the MADWIFI
driver.

If you prefer USB, I use DWL-G122 with ndiswrapper on Linux to get that
to work.

Regards,
Ed.