Trouble in Calc printing legal size paper with landscape layout, margin in print preview fine, but bad in printing

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Oct 5 10:19:49 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 14:19, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:
> I'm not too sure if this would help but U could try blocking all the
> text, then select "Data" on the menu and define the range.  Do try the
> OpenOffice.org support forum.
>
> See http://www.oooforum.org/

Hi all,
I want to thank you for all the responses. It turns out that 'now' in my
country the 'legal' size is 13 inch. This is a surprising fact, because as
far I can remember, it WAS 14 inch.

Anyway, after I customized the paper size to 13 inch, now it prints correctly.
At least in my PC. Whereas, when I confronted this fact to a user who is
claiming this error in the first place, he insisted that he HAS adjusted it
to 13 inch himself too, and the problem persists. I will wait for the fact
later, because he's too busy now to demonstrate 'the error' to me again.

I'll inform the result.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
17:19:47 up 5:29, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux