how to email!!

Craig McLean craig at fukka.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 14:51:41 UTC 2005

Bruce,
Many big ISPs will see the first hop in the headers as a dynamic IP
address and either reject the mail, or mark it as very likely to be
spam. Policy is different from each ISP, but this mail is being sent
from an open wireless network, over SSL with TLS to my mailserver at
home which is on an IP in a dynamic range, so if this ends up in your
spam folder (or doesn't arrive at all) at your private address my guess
would be it's using dynamic IP that's causing the problem.

Regards,
Craig.