Editable PDF files

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Wed Oct 5 10:42:16 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 09:01 pm, Robert Bell wrote:

>  I have to agree with Fritz, I have 7.0.1 and I still get the big pop up
> that says I cant save the data just the form.

I hate to be a ditto-head, but <aol>Me Too!</aol> I was looking for precisely
this sort of thing earlier. Now, it may be the particular PDF you are using
was especially created to *permit* saving changes, but in general, none of
the free readers (at least for Wind0ze) has ever let me edit PDF files in
general...just print 'em out and hand-write what I want in the forms...
unless they were specially set up to permit adding data.