FC4 Application Updates

rockabilly27 at aol.com rockabilly27 at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 22:31:05 UTC 2005

Hello users.  I'm a noob in the world of Linux...so I need a few
pointers.  At the moment, I want to install FC4 into a laptop or a
desktop.  I successfully installed RH9 before but my problem is that, I
need to update the software.  It would be easy to do if I had direct
internet connection to my laptop/desktop.  So the question of the day
is:

How do I update most/if not all of the FC4 software that I installed
(when I don't have direct connection to the internet)?

I mean, there's YUM (this application should be able to update my new
FC4 system) but this requires internet connection right?

Is there a way?  I don't want to download the updates one at a
time...run it in the new FC4 system...then do the cycle again and
again....it's going to be a pain...

Thanks for the help.
-Gabriel