Reading System Mail

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Thu Oct 6 09:56:04 UTC 2005

Good Morning Everyone:

One of my fedora systems has started notifying me that I have new mail
waiting for me,  this system does not have external mail set up, so I
know that it must be some form of system mail.  In the past I have
installed webmin, and used that to read the mail, is this the best way
to go, or is there a better way to get it?  Someone suggested pine,
however the install is choking on a missing library which I cannot seem
to find in yum (libldap.so.2)  I can initiate a search for that library
via some of the online sources if pine is indeed the best way to go, but
I would like to know what the best way is before I dedicate the time to
tracking it down

Thanks

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11