Help installing Fedora

James Van Dooren jim at alboradaimports.com
Fri Oct 7 05:10:52 UTC 2005

I am trying to eliminate windows all together. Originally I just wanted to maintain a dual boot system. Unfortunately, DDO does not like to play with Linux. It seems to eliminate both OS's when I install linux. Once in a while I get an incorrect geometry message. I am trying to do a clean install of Fedora now. I will keep you posted. Thanks

James