Make a boot CD for FC4?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Fri Oct 7 05:46:15 UTC 2005

Claude:

I want a boot CD that will start up the OS, not a rescue CD
that will allow me to load a shell.  Will that ISO give that
to me?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (214) 986-3533, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by