mysql 4 upgrade

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Fri Oct 7 14:46:11 UTC 2005

This is the problem of using a package that was compiled against the
MySQL 3 libs and trying to use it with the MySQL 4 libs.  Your best bet
is to recompile the mod_auth_mysql.so against the new libraries.  Unless
you're not using mod_auth_mysql.  if you're not using it just remove the
offending lines from the httpd.conf file

	-Mike