"Invalid cast" warning

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Oct 8 14:13:52 UTC 2005

I've been using smartpm to keep my machine up to date. I get the following
warning nearly every time, on two separate FC4 boxes:

(smart:5090): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkTreeView' to
`GtkRange'

There are usually about 8 or 10 of these in the logview window with different
numbers after "smart:"
They don't seem to affect anything. I've googled this error but got no
meaningful results. I've tried the smart and kde-redhat lists but got no
Does anyone know what this warning means?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA