Macintosh Linux?

Issac Newton mr_issac_newton at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 21:23:24 UTC 2005

Is there a linux operating system, or will Fedora work on a Macintosh IIci without any modifications? I have a Mac OS on the harddrive, but I don't know what version, and I can not start the Mac OS on boot. I also do not have the Disk Tools floppy needed to fix the operating system. If anyone can provide information pertaining to this little predicament, please email me at ddproxy at gmail.com ... I would enjoy to have a copy of the Disk Tools that I can put on a floppy from a Windows XP computer, or anything that could allow me to fix the original Mac OS already on the hard drive using only a Windows XP computer. Thank you for your valuable time, Ice D Pox.