Fedora 4 Creative Sound Blaster live problem

Mirco Scara mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Mon Oct 10 07:59:49 UTC 2005

Hello everybody again.
I am using fedora core 4 with kernel 2.6.13-1.1526 and I ma having a
problem with my creative sound blaster live sound card.
The system is assigned the card the CA0106 driver with alsa mixer which
is partially working.
As I stated in previous post I have 4 speakers connected into the card
but only two are working.
I enabled all the possible channels for this card but still I have only
sound coming out of two speakers instead of four.
I was also reading that the best driver for this kind of card is the
EMUk10 which I downloaded and attempted to install.
At the command make the driver seems to compile ok but it won't install.
Is there a way of having this driver packed as an rpm? or is there any
other way to change the current driver to a more compatible one?

Thank you

Mirco