kernel source install

Jeff McKeon jsmforum at optonline.net
Mon Oct 10 21:55:47 UTC 2005

Neil,

New development, if I turn on ssid broadcast on my AP then it gets
listed when I do a iwlist wlan0 scan.

Also an iwconfig returns the correct information except:

Encryption Key: off

If I have broadcast ssid off on the router, I get no joy at all.

If I can get the Encryption key set I think I'll be in business (while
broadcast ssid is on).

Also, what specifically did you want to see from the dmesg output?

Thanks

Jeff