No C# compiler found??

Adam Gibson agibson at ptm.com
Tue Oct 11 13:11:42 UTC 2005

M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 18:16:16 PM -0700, Ryan James (rjames at csulb.edu)
> wrote:
>

>>you can get all the mono packages from nrpms. www.nrpms.net.
>>careful though, they also have custom gnome packages and such that
>>will want to update over the default fedora core ones
>

> Ouch, I feared something like this. Thanks tough, I just needed a
> starting point like this. Off to study those dependencies now.

nrpms have a repository just for mono so that you do not need to be so
careful about other packages getting upgraded.

[nr-mono]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - nrpms.net/mono
mirrorlist=http://yum.nrpms.net/fedora-$releasever-$basearch/mono/mirrors-nrpms
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

[nr-mono-devel]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - nrpms.net/mono-devel
mirrorlist=http://yum.nrpms.net/fedora-$releasever-$basearch/mono-devel/mirrors-nrpms
enabled=0
gpgcheck=0