Best solution for remote GUI access from Windows/Linux to Linux

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:18:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have FC4 installed on my desktop, and I have ssh working with basic
password authentication. I would like to be able to access my desktop, with
GUI capabilties (I use KDE) from another computer connected via a highspeed
network (approx 1 MB/s): from Windows or Linux with full admin privileges,
or Windows kiosked with some software available (ssh, remote desktop)

Please advise.