lost menu bar

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 12 19:08:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 17:37 +0000, harry weston wrote:
> Fiddling I have lost the menu bar containing  Applications Places and
> Desktop on my user desktop. They remain ok on root desktop and a
> further user desktop I have created. But I cannot access recent
> Evolution mail which is on the that user.

If you still have the bar, but it's empty, you can right click and "add
to panel", then find what you want to add from the list that appears in
a few moments.

If you've lost the whole bar, you can right click on another panel and
add a "new panel", then do what I just said (above).

I read messages from the public lists.