Why wont this script run??

Søren Neigaard s.neigaard at mobilethink.dk
Thu Oct 13 08:48:45 UTC 2005

Alright... heres the story. I reinstalled apache, and it works. It turns
out that the reason it wont start is my httpd.conf, i never guessed that
because running a "/etc/init.d/httpd" configtest gives me "Syntax OK"..?

I have made a diff on the original httpd.conf and my problematic
version, and attached it to this mail. I hope one of you guys can help
me out here, why wont apache start with this httpd.conf? Is it because
of the www user maybe (even though its a bit oftopic)?

Note: in the diff file, the first is the original, directly followed by
my httpd.conf

/Søren

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards