Please help: which commands to run after packages merge?

ha haha hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 18:20:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

  I'm a newbie to Fedora Core Distro customization, so
here you can see a log of newbie questions..

 my question is: After udpate packages are merged to
baseline FC4 distribution, which commands have to run
before I can use the "merged distro" for NFS and HTTP
installation?

 Do I have to run "genhdlist", "pkgorder", and
"buildinstall" and more commands? and which command
options?

Thanks a million..