Propfind [OT] [SOLVED]

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Thu Oct 13 19:27:42 UTC 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 21:09, Benjamin Franz wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Andy Pieters wrote:
> > Hello List
> >
> > I got a few entries PROPFIND in my httpd log on which my server replied
> > 405
> >
> > Can anybody tell me what PROPFIND is suposed to do and if it is a danger
> > to the intgrity of the server.
>
> It is used by WebDAV. Unless you have WebDAV enabled, it should be
> harmless. It is probably a bot trolling for unsecured WebDAV sites.
Thanks.  (No WebDAV running here)

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to Natural Born Deejays - Deejay's Mind

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/