Wine and Internet Explorer under Fedora Core 4

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:19:18 UTC 2005

the fc4 rpm on newrpms is built with gcc 4 :)

wine does build with gcc4 as of more recent monthly releases.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. for actual questions and problems regarding certain applications
the wine mailinglists and http://appdb.winehq.org is probably a better
place to exchange infos. hope that helped.