gnomad2 in Extras and works!

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sat Oct 15 01:11:47 UTC 2005

Jim Cornette writes:

> PS - Loading my mp3 player with music was my last home use need for
> windows. Thanks to the gnome2 project team and inclusion into Fedora Extras.

Your words of praise are nice to hear, but will have very little lasting
effect here, by themselves.

If you'd like to -- perhaps -- make a small difference, in some kind of way,
what you should do is rephrase slightly your original message, and send it
off to some PR, or sales & marketing address you grabbed from Creative's web
site.

The rephrased version of your original message should thank Creative for
releasing the specs of their hardware and making them open, making it
possible for such good, high quality software to be written to the benefit
of consumers such as yourself.

Of course, they've done no such thing.  But that won't be the point of your
message.