gnomad2 in Extras and works!

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sat Oct 15 04:36:10 UTC 2005

Jim Cornette writes:

> It does seem strange for a company that intended on producing multimedia
> computers and an OS for it have not created their multimedia OS. Why the
> company does not have software that works for other OS versions except
> Microsoft is a surprise to me.

Stick around.  In a year, or so, you should be able to figure out how this
happens.  I can give you two data items you can use as a starting point.

1.  Some portion of their hardware includes intellectual property licensed
from a third party.

2.  Creative needs documentation from Microsoft in order to properly develop
drivers for Windows.  If Microsoft refuses to supply key information that
Creative needs to develop their hardware drivers, Creative will be unable to
supply the required driver software for Windows.