VPN with Windows XP Clients

Edward Dekkers edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 17 08:50:47 UTC 2005

Assuming I'm running a full install of Fedora Core 4 fully patched, and
nothing else, does anyone know of KISS documentation that describes
setting up a PPTP or L2TP server on Linux?

Of course a setup script or GUI wizard would be ideal, but I'm grasping
at straws, I know.

I have found some documentation, but it is far beyond my expertise to
understand.

In the ideal situation, a road warrior would connect and authenticate to
the Linux server, then access the rest of the internal net through the
secured tunnel.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Ed.