FC4 Install Problem

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 17 09:10:58 UTC 2005

What error do you get? Can you see an error?

Never the less, I'm sure if it'll help.
There's a know problem with ISO install that may cause the machine to
hang.
When the first prompt appears, type something like "blah". It'll return
an error.
Now, just press enter (to proceed with the installation) and see if it
helps.

Gilboa