Scroll-Lock LED does not respond under X in Fc4

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:50:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am on fc4 and wanted to run a very old program tleds which blinks
Caps-Lock and Scroll-Lock with the network traffic.

So I installed it and started but scroll-lock key did not respond. I had
not payed much attention to the scroll-lock led before but came to know
that it did not respond to key presses under X but was responsive under
any console from 1 - 6.

How may I restore it under X.

I am using gnome.

Thanks!
--
vikram...
--
"Once they go up, who cares where they come down?  That's not my department."
-- Werner von Braun