Firefox lost icons post FC3-->FC4 upgrade

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:04:11 UTC 2005

I upgraded from FC3 to FC4 following the (unofficial) yum upgrade
instructions at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

which worked very well. But Firefox has lost all its toolbar icons,
such as Back, Forward, Reload, etc., and the little "X" for closing
the active tab. I can still work by displaying text rather than icons;
and by hovering in the vicinity of where the "X" ought to be, I can
get the button to highlight and close tabs.

Uninstalling and reinstalling FF didn't change anything. Does anyone
have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt